Information Design/ Final Project

  

09/01/2023 - 26/02/2023 
Goh Jia Yih / 0342839 / Bachelor of Mass Communication 
(Advertising and Brand Management)
Information Design/ Final Project







INSTRUCTIONS



Final Project : Motion Graphic


Personal Burnout Experience

The life of a uni student can be a stressful one. Factors such as assignments, social life, perceived parental pressure, and never-ending workloads all generate stress.

Talking about my personal burnout experience, it began when I first started my first semester of uni life. Being far from home and my parents, entering a completely new environment with no social life, and dealing with the stress of school. I was then under chronic stress for a week eventually leading to burnout. I was less motivated than usual, more exhausted, and irritable. Lack of motivation to attend classes or start assignments, as well as a lack of confidence in my own academic abilities. Worst of all are feelings of anxiety or depression.

Thankfully, things are slowly getting better as I begin to practice mindful breathing, eating and socializing. I rearranged my schedule to better balance work and life , and I also tried to seek help and support from my friends. It took me several months to recover and learn about the mental and physical effects of burnout.


Research



Figure 1.0: Group Research




Figure 1.1: Group Research



After group discussion, we break the script into different parts to write down the idea visualization. I am in charge of scenes 5E to 5i.




Figure 1.2: Script breakdown


Animatic


We were then required to create an animatic that allowed us to envision what the final animation would look like and whether it would fit. Each member completed their part accordingly.



Figure 1.3: Animatic- My Part



Figure 1.4: Animatic- Full Version



Illustration


During the illustration process, I always refer back to the style scape and search for online references to draw the specific elements to have a better idea on how to illustrate them.



Figure 1.5: Workspace in Adobe Illustrator



Figure 1.6: Scene 5e



Figure 1.7: Scene 5f-1



Figure 1.8: Scene 5f-2



Figure 1.9: Scene 5g



Figure 2.0: Scene 5h



Figure 2.1: Scene 5i




Animation




Figure 2.2: Workspace in Adobe After Effects




Figure 2.3: Animation- My Part




Final Submission



Figure 2.4: Final Submission

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography/ Task 1: Exercises