Digital Photography and Imaging/ Final Project



31/10/2022- /11/2022 /Week 10- Week 14
Goh Jia Yih / 0342839 / Bachelor of Mass Communication
(Advertising and Brand Management)
Digital Photography and Imaging/ Final Project 




Final Project


Self-titled is an exploration project for the students to express their own individuality and reflect their personality into digital art self-expression. The main idea is to build up self-confidence and discover their interest.


Final Project : Self Titled


Part 1: Idea Development

Write a biography about yourself.

My name is Jia Yih, but everyone calls me Victoria. I am a second-year student at TULC, pursuing in a degree in Mass Communication and minor in Creative Media Design. I reflect a diverse personality including creative, and the qualities of generosity and thoughtfulness. I am also a well determined and vigorous individual, yet pleasantly peaceful.


I've always had a curious mind and a willingness to learn and explore new and different things, therefore I've been learning different music instruments since I was a child. During my exploration, I discovered something that I truly enjoy and that makes me happy. Also, I have an awesome group of friends to whom we are closer than family. When I get together with them, I feel loved. I treasure the time I spent with them, because it will be a wonderful journey and sweet memories in life.


Living in the moment and doing what I enjoy every day is my goal. I want to fully appreciate the moments in life. I've always been a positive person, and I wish to convey happiness to everyone around me. I also enjoy listening to other people's stories since different people's stories often inspire me and enrich my vision. Becoming a listener is something I've always wanted to do.


I'm a people person. I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their backgrounds. I can almost always find common ground with strangers, and I like making people feel comfortable in my presence. 




Write a statement about your work


A design piece that uses a lot of gradients, bold colours and cloud effects to create an ideal imaginary world.


When we are young, dreams shape the world we live in. We imagine what might be and who we might become, and these visions stay with us from the moment we rise to the moment we fall asleep at night. Challenging as it may be, it’s never too late to recapture the feeling of wonder that accompanies our earliest imaginations. 


By focusing our energy on finding and pursuing our true purpose on earth, we can begin to live the life we always imagined. Life is nothing if not a grand adventure. Drink in the experience of the unknown, and let the thrill of imagining a better world be what propels you through the world from sunrise to sunset.


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. Choose to shine.





Mood Board





Figure 1.0: Inspiration/1




Figure 1.1: Inspiration/2




Figure 1.2: Inspiration/3





Part 2: Design Direction

Sketches



Figure 1.3 : Sketches




Digital Poster


Design Process



Figure 1.4 : Digital Poster/1 




Figure 1.5 : Digital Poster/2




Figure 1.6 : Digital Poster/3




Figure 1.7 : Design Process in Adobe Photoshop



Final Digital Poster


Figure 1.7 : Final Digital Poster





Execution and Post Production




Figure 1.8: Video Progress in After Effects






Figure 1.8: Video Process in After Effects




Final Submission




Figure 1.9: Final Digital Poster Submission







Figure 2.0: Final Animation Submission




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography/ Task 1: Exercises